All ACiQ-branded mini split and central inverter systems have a standard limited warranty of a 5 year parts and 7 year compressor warranty from the date of purchase. If registered within 90 days of a residential installation, ACiQ systems will be upgraded to an extended warranty consisting of a 7 year parts and 12 year compressor warranty from the date of initial installation for the original registrant. The warranty will be upheld when the unit has a system failure that has been deemed a factory defect by a factory-authorized, EPA-certified contractor and the diagnosis is approved by ACiQ.
A factory-authorized, EPA-certified contractor must diagnose the equipment and provide a diagnosing procedure, part number or part description that is needed, and the model and serial number(s) of the system in question. ACiQ may also request an original installation invoice at its discretion. This information will need to be submitted to ACiQ before a replacement part is sent out.
At the discretion of ACiQ, when all documentation is submitted, an ACiQ technician may elect to contact the equipment owner and/or the contractor diagnosing the equipment to attempt to resolve the situation without replacement part(s). This is in an attempt to eliminate part lead times and extensive costs to the equipment owner.
Once the warranty paperwork is accepted by ACiQ, a representative will contact the system’s owner and ask for payment information. This will be at the discretion ACiQ as a representative reviews the documentation. If requested, this payment method will be used to pay for shipping and for the part(s) diagnosed as needed on the ACiQ system.
Once the faulty part(s) are sent to ACiQ, they will be tested to ensure the issue is a result of a factory fault. If the part(s) are deemed faulty, the amount paid for the part will be reimbursed. Round trip shipping and any labor associated with the diagnosing and part(s) replacement process will not be reimbursed. ACiQ maintains the right to refuse reimbursements for any reason, except where prohibited, including but not limited to the conditions provided in this document.
Replacement part(s) will be shipped to the owner, dealer, or factory-authorized, EPA-certified contractor at the discretion of ACiQ
1. Any labor or other costs incurred for the diagnosis, handling, installation, operation, removal, repair, service, or shipping of failed parts, replacement parts, or new units are excluded.
2. Any product installed improperly or installations that violate applicable governmental construction, mechanical, electrical, or HVAC codes are excluded.
3. Any product that fails due to lack of standard maintenance is excluded.
4. Damage due to improper electrical supply conditions including, but not limited to, improper voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or interruption of any electrical or other service required for use is excluded.
5. Damage resulting from flooding, wind, fire, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments, rust, general wear, or other conditions beyond the control of ACiQ are excluded.
6. Damage as a result of any third-party, non-ACiQ approved parts being used for repair or installation is excluded.
7. Any refrigerant needed for installation, warranty, or any other process related to any ACiQ product is not covered.
8. Any labor, lodging, transportation, electricity, or any fuel costs associated with repair to ACiQ equipment for any reason is not covered.
9. Damage due to commercial use of this product is not covered, unless your jurisdiction does not allow this exclusion.